Apostolic Tradition - discuss, learn, grow

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Apostolic Tradition Forum was setup with the intention of creating a community where ALL Christians are welcome.  As the End Times draw nearer, we as Christians must reach out and come together in faith and harmony.

The forum needs active members to live, build, and grow. Please make the time to sign-up, become an active part of the community, and lead others to the Good News of our LORD Jesus Christ.

Author Topic: Who is here from Five Doves?  (Read 1734 times)

Choselife

• View Profile
Who is here from Five Doves?
« on: March 19, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »

Hello Brothers & Sisters,

I'm Loni, a Bible Believer, I saw this forum on Five Doves. I think this is a great idea, a place where we can freely discuss things, not really available on FD.

I've been reading FD since about 1999 and would love to get to know more members.

I live in Memphis, with my husband, 90 year old mother and three dogs. We just relocated from California in October, we consider ourselves tax exiles as my husband sold his business and California is too expensive to be retired in that state. We love this area and enjoy being in the Bible Belt.

Thanks to Robert for this forum.

Loni

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Who is here from Five Doves?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »

Hi Loni

Thank you for joining the Forum.

Right now the Forum is small and needs more members to come to life.  I ask that you pray for a community to fill this site with the Holy Spirit, encourage other to come and participate, and to let me know if you would like another topic added or have other suggestions. The site is one where all Christians are welcome, and I am happy to accommodate the requests of the community.

YBIC

Robert